LyfoCults® Plus Quality Control Microorganisms
Easy-to-use quality control organisms (ATTC* licensed strains)
LyfoCults® Plus QC microorganisms are ATCC*-derived products which are endorsed by ATCC®. LyfoCults® Plus contain stabilized, lyophilized, viable microorganisms that are pre-packaged and ready-for use.
LyfoCults Plus are convenient sets of recommended QC organisms for use with VITEK® 2 cards, as well as api®, ID 32 and ATB™ strips.
*ATCC = American Type Culture Collection
LyfoCults Plus QC Microorganism Advantages
- The all-in-one system design is easy-to-use and enables the storage, hydration and inoculation of QC strains.
- It requires no additional hydration fluid or external inoculation device making it fast and simple to use.
- Glass-free: user-protection is an integral part of LyfoCults Plus
- Complete traceability: the pre-printed label provided with each microorganism can be transferred to the culture medium to be inoculated.
Rehydration and inoculation takes less than 5 minutes:
- Strain hydration is immediate by squeezing the ampoule to introduce the rehydration fluid
- No need for pre-incubation
- Inoculator device included
- Minimum hands-on time
ATCC Licensed Derivative Program (LDP) Guarantee
ATCC (American Type Culture Collection) is the world’s leading reference organization with over 80 years of experience in the acquisition, authentication, production, preservation development and distribution of reference organisms.
The ATCC Licensed Derivative Emblem, the ATCC Licensed Derivative word mark, and the ATCC catalog marks are trademarks of ATCC. bioMérieux, Inc. is licensed to use these trademarks and to sell products derived from ATCC® cultures.
As a proud member of the ATCC Licensed Derivative Program, bioMérieux agrees to maintain the integrity of the organisms and verify their quality (identity, purity and viability).
*references available outside the US
Please consult our local company or representatives for the availability of these products in your country.